Are you looking for true love husband and wife quotes in Islam?
A husband and wife have a lovely, contented, and calm relationship. It is a companionship for which Allah Himself has infused a desire in every human heart. This connection is highly valued in the Qur’an, demonstrating its significance.
Table of Contents
You are in the right place. Understanding the importance of the relationship between husband and wife is equally important. We have made it easy for you to read & share the true love husband and wife quotes in Islam with images.
Prophet Muhammad P.B.U.H sayings on husband and wife love:
Prophet Muhammad P.B.U.H teaches us a lot about the love life of husband and wife. He teaches us the rights of the husband on his wife & the rights of the wife on her husband. So here are some sayings of Prophet Muhammad P.B.U.H on the relationship and love between them:
“The most perfect believer in faith is the one who is best in his manners and kindest to his wife.” – Prophet Muhammad
“The best of you is he who is best to his wife, and I am the best of you to my wives.” – Prophet Muhammad
“Allah is pleased when a husband plays with his wife, due to this He sends His mercy upon them.”- Prophet Muhammad
“A believing man should not hate a believing woman. If he dislikes one of her characteristics, he will be pleased with another.” – Prophet Muhammad.
“Do not marry for the beauty of the face, for the beauty of the face will go away. Marry for the beauty of the character, for it will never leave you.” – Prophet Muhammad
“The wife is the foundation of the home, and the husband is the protector and maintainer.” – Prophet Muhammad.
“Marriage is the foundation of love and tranquility in Islam.” – Prophet Muhammad.
True love husband and wife quotes in Islam
“The best of your wealth is the portion you spend on your family.” – Prophet Muhammad.
“The most blessed nikah is the one with the least expenses.” – Prophet Muhammad.
“The rights of the wife upon the husband are that he should feed her when he eats, clothe her when she clothes herself, not hit her on the face, and not curse her.” – Prophet Muhammad.
Quran Sayings on Husband and Wife:
“May Allah bless for you, your spouse, and bless you both in this union.” – Quran 7:189
“They are clothing for you and you are clothing for them.” – Quran 2:187
“And live with them in kindness. For if you dislike them – perhaps you dislike a thing, and Allah makes therein much good.” – Quran 4:19
“And do not forget graciousness between you. Indeed Allah sees all that you do.” – Quran 2:237
“And those who say, ‘Our Lord, grant us from among our wives and offspring comfort to our eyes and make us an example for the righteous.'” – Quran 25:74
“And of His signs is that He created for you from yourselves mates that you may find tranquility in them, and He placed between you affection and mercy. Indeed, in that are signs for a people who give thought.” – Quran 30:21
“Your wives are a place of cultivation for you, so come to your place of cultivation however you wish and put forth [righteousness] for yourselves. And fear Allah and know that you will meet Him. And give good tidings to the believers.” – Quran 2:223
Give the woman (whom you marry) their Mahr (Obligatory Bridal Money given by the Husband to his wife at the time of Marriage) With a Good Heart. – Quran (4:4)
How husband and wife can maintain a healthy marriage?
- Do not presume that your spouse fully understands your emotions. This presumption creates separation. To keep your marriage strong, you must talk to one another.
- Your spouse has various rights over you that Allah has granted. Even if you’ve been together for a long time, make sure you don’t deny them of this.
- People frequently forget their responsibilities because they are preoccupied with reading about their rights.
- Everybody enjoys a surprise present, including your spouse. Please don’t be reluctant to saturate them with some!
- You don’t need to climb mountains as husband and wife to keep your marriage strong. Simple actions are sufficient.
- The Prophet P.B.U.H was an excellent spouse because he never held back on showing affection for his wives. What stops you from adhering to his Sunnah?
- Differences of opinion will surely arise between a husband and wife at some point. Be patient when dealing with them.
- We often look our best when out and our worst at home. Put on a nice outfit, cologne, and excellent grooming for your spouse. After the honeymoon period has passed, don’t let the spark disappear.
- Allah would bless your marriage if you perform congregational Salat, read the Quran together, and support one another in striving to improve in Ibaadah.
Moreover, Islamic sayings, or quotations, are uplifting proverbs drawn from the Qur’an, the Hadith, and the writings of Islamic scholars. They offer Muslims throughout the world direction and wisdom. Islamic sayings offer consolation, encouragement, and inspiration to Muslims who want to deepen their religion and lead better lives in a world where individuals frequently confront obstacles and difficulties.
Thanks for reading our blog on true love husband and wife quotes in Islam. I hope these quotes will enhance the relationship between couples. Our team looks forward to imparting you more information and Islamic teachings in the days ahead. We sincerely hope you find our collection of sayings a source of guidance, wisdom, and spirituality.