Surah Al-Mulk (the chapter of Kingdome) is the 67th chapter of the Quran, consisting of 30 verses. It is a Makkan Surah named after the word “al-Mulk,” which means “Sovereignty” or “The Dominion.”
In this blog, you will Read Surah Mulk with proper information and guidance so stay with us & visit again for Surah Mulk Read Online.
Table of Contents
Here is a brief description of Surah Al-Mulk:
Surah Al-Mulk emphasizes the greatness and sovereignty of Allah s.w.t and serves as a reminder of His power and control over all things. It highlights the signs of Allah’s creation in the heavens and the earth, urging believers to reflect upon them and recognize the Creator’s wisdom and mercy.
Hadith Surah al Mulk
Here are a few notable Hadiths regarding Surah Al-Mulk:
- Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: “There is a chapter in the Quran which contains thirty verses that will intercede for its reciter until he is forgiven. It is Surah Al-Mulk.” (Sunan At-Tirmidhi)
- The Prophet (peace be upon him) also said: “Surah Al-Mulk is a protector; a rescuer from the torment of the grave.” (Sunan Ibn Majah)
- In another narration, Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: “Surah Al-Mulk is the chapter which is most eager to intercede, and it is the chapter which will be a barrier (preventing the punishment of the grave).” (Jami` at-Tirmidhi)
These Hadiths emphasize the special status and virtues of Surah Al-Mulk. Reciting this Surah regularly is believed to bring benefits, including intercession on behalf of the reciter, protection from the punishment of the grave, and seeking forgiveness from Allah. Surah Mulk Read Online
It is worth mentioning that while these Hadiths highlight the virtues of Surah Al-Mulk, it is important to approach them with proper understanding and not attribute any superstitious beliefs or exaggerated claims to the recitation of specific Surahs. The recitation of the Quran is highly encouraged, and each Surah holds significance and merit in its own right. Surah Mulk Read Online
Surah Mulk Read Online
Download Surah Mulk Pdf
Surah Mulk Read Online In Arabic Text
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ
1. تَبَارَكَ الَّذِي بِيَدِهِ الْمُلْكُ وَهُوَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ
2. الَّذِي خَلَقَ الْمَوْتَ وَالْحَيَاةَ لِيَبْلُوَكُمْ أَيُّكُمْ أَحْسَنُ عَمَلًا ۚ وَهُوَ الْعَزِيزُ الْغَفُورُ
3. الَّذِي خَلَقَ سَبْعَ سَمَاوَاتٍ طِبَاقًا ۖ مَا تَرَىٰ فِي خَلْقِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ مِنْ تَفَاوُتٍ ۖ فَارْجِعِ الْبَصَرَ هَلْ تَرَىٰ مِنْ فُطُورٍ
4. ثُمَّ ارْجِعِ الْبَصَرَ كَرَّتَيْنِ يَنْقَلِبْ إِلَيْكَ الْبَصَرُ خَاسِئًا وَهُوَ حَسِيرٌ
5. وَلَقَدْ زَيَّنَّا السَّمَاءَ الدُّنْيَا بِمَصَابِيحَ وَجَعَلْنَاهَا رُجُومًا لِلشَّيَاطِينِ ۖ وَأَعْتَدْنَا لَهُمْ عَذَابَ السَّعِيرِ
6. وَلِلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا بِرَبِّهِمْ عَذَابُ جَهَنَّمَ ۖ وَبِئْسَ الْمَصِيرُ
7. إِذَا أُلْقُوا فِيهَا سَمِعُوا لَهَا شَهِيقًا وَهِيَ تَفُورُ
8. تَكَادُ تَمَيَّزُ مِنَ الْغَيْظِ ۖ كُلَّمَا أُلْقِيَ فِيهَا فَوْجٌ سَأَلَهُمْ خَزَنَتُهَا أَلَمْ يَأْتِكُمْ نَذِيرٌ
9. قَالُوا بَلَىٰ قَدْ جَاءَنَا نَذِيرٌ فَكَذَّبْنَا وَقُلْنَا مَا نَزَّلَ اللَّهُ مِنْ شَيْءٍ إِنْ أَنْتُمْ إِلَّا فِي ضَلَالٍ كَبِيرٍ
10. وَقَالُوا لَوْ كُنَّا نَسْمَعُ أَوْ نَعْقِلُ مَا كُنَّا فِي أَصْحَابِ السَّعِيرِ
11. فَاعْتَرَفُوا بِذَنْبِهِمْ فَسُحْقًا لِأَصْحَابِ السَّعِيرِ
12. إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يَخْشَوْنَ رَبَّهُمْ بِالْغَيْبِ لَهُمْ مَغْفِرَةٌ وَأَجْرٌ كَبِيرٌ
13. وَأَسِرُّوا قَوْلَكُمْ أَوِ اجْهَرُوا بِهِ ۖ إِنَّهُ عَلِيمٌ بِذَاتِ الصُّدُورِ
14. أَلَا يَعْلَمُ مَنْ خَلَقَ وَهُوَ اللَّطِيفُ الْخَبِيرُ
15. هُوَ الَّذِي جَعَلَ لَكُمُ الْأَرْضَ ذَلُولًا فَامْشُوا فِي مَنَاكِبِهَا وَكُلُوا مِنْ رِزْقِهِ ۖ وَإِلَيْهِ النُّشُورُ
16. أَأَمِنْتُمْ مَنْ فِي السَّمَاءِ أَنْ يَخْسِفَ بِكُمُ الْأَرْضَ فَإِذَا هِيَ تَمُورُ
17. أَمْ أَمِنْتُمْ مَنْ فِي السَّمَاءِ أَنْ يُرْسِلَ عَلَيْكُمْ حَاصِبًا ۖ فَسَتَعْلَمُونَ كَيْفَ نَذِيرِ
18. وَلَقَدْ كَذَّبَ الَّذِينَ مِنْ قَبْلِهِمْ فَكَيْفَ كَانَ نَكِيرِ
19. أَوَلَمْ يَرَوْا إِلَى الطَّيْرِ فَوْقَهُمْ صَافَّاتٍ وَيَقْبِضْنَ ۚ مَا يُمْسِكُهُنَّ إِلَّا الرَّحْمَٰنُ ۚ إِنَّهُ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ بَصِيرٌ
20. أَمَّنْ هَٰذَا الَّذِي هُوَ جُنْدٌ لَكُمْ يَنْصُرُكُمْ مِنْ دُونِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ ۚ إِنِ الْكَافِرُونَ إِلَّا فِي غُرُورٍ
21. أَمَّنْ هَٰذَا الَّذِي يَرْزُقُكُمْ إِنْ أَمْسَكَ رِزْقَهُ ۚ بَلْ لَجُّوا فِي عُتُوٍّ وَنُفُورٍ
22. أَفَمَنْ يَمْشِي مُكِبًّا عَلَىٰ وَجْهِهِ أَهْدَىٰ أَمَّنْ يَمْشِي سَوِيًّا عَلَىٰ صِرَاطٍ مُسْتَقِيمٍ
23. قُلْ هُوَ الَّذِي أَنْشَأَكُمْ وَجَعَلَ لَكُمُ السَّمْعَ وَالْأَبْصَارَ وَالْأَفْئِدَةَ ۖ قَلِيلًا مَا تَشْكُرُونَ
24. قُلْ هُوَ الَّذِي ذَرَأَكُمْ فِي الْأَرْضِ وَإِلَيْهِ تُحْشَرُونَ
25. وَيَقُولُونَ مَتَىٰ هَٰذَا الْوَعْدُ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ صَادِقِينَ
26. قُلْ إِنَّمَا الْعِلْمُ عِنْدَ اللَّهِ وَإِنَّمَا أَنَا نَذِيرٌ مُبِينٌ
27. فَلَمَّا رَأَوْهُ زُلْفَةً سِيئَتْ وُجُوهُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا وَقِيلَ هَٰذَا الَّذِي كُنْتُمْ بِهِ تَدَّعُونَ
28. قُلْ أَرَأَيْتُمْ إِنْ أَهْلَكَنِيَ اللَّهُ وَمَنْ مَعِيَ أَوْ رَحِمَنَا فَمَنْ يُجِيرُ الْكَافِرِينَ مِنْ عَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ
29. قُلْ هُوَ الرَّحْمَٰنُ آمَنَّا بِهِ وَعَلَيْهِ تَوَكَّلْنَا ۖ فَسَتَعْلَمُونَ مَنْ هُوَ فِي ضَلَالٍ مُبِينٍ
30. قُلْ أَرَأَيْتُمْ إِنْ أَصْبَحَ مَاؤُكُمْ غَوْرًا فَمَنْ يَأْتِيكُمْ بِمَاءٍ مَعِينٍ
Surah Mulk Read Online Translation In English
“In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.
- Blessed is He in whose hand is the dominion, and He is over all things competent –
- [He] who created death and life to test you [as to] which of you is best in deed – and He is the Exalted in Might, the Forgiving –
- [He] who created seven heavens in layers. You do not see any flaw in the Most Merciful creation. So return your vision to the sky repeatedly. Do you see any breaks?
- Then return your vision twice again. Your vision will return to you humbled while it is fatigued.
- And We have beautified the nearest heaven with stars, made [from] them what is thrown at the devils, and prepared for them the punishment of the Blaze.
- And for those who disbelieved in their Lord is the punishment of Hell, and wretched is the destination.
- When thrown into it, they hear a dreadful inhale while it boils up.
- It almost bursts with rage. Whenever a company is thrown into it, its keepers ask, “Did there not come to you a warner?”
- They will say, “Yes, a warner had come to us, but we denied and said, ‘Allah has not sent down anything. You are not but in great error.'”
- And they will say, “If only we had been listening or reasoning, we would not be among the companions of the Blaze.”
- And they will admit their sin, so [it is] alienation for the companions of the Blaze.
- Indeed, those who fear their Lord unseen will have forgiveness and great reward.
- And conceal your speech or publicize it; indeed, He knows of that within the breasts.
- Does He who created not know, while He is the Subtle, the Acquainted?
- He made the earth tame for you – so walk among its slopes and eat of His provision – and to Him is the resurrection.
- Do you feel secure that He who [holds authority] in the heaven would not cause the earth to swallow you, and suddenly it would sway?
- Or do you feel secure that He who [holds authority] in the heaven would not send against you a storm of stones? Then you would know how [severe] my warning was.
- And already had those before they denied, and how [terrible] was My reproach.
- Do they not see the birds above them with wings outspread and [sometimes] folded in? None holds them [aloft] except the Most Merciful. Indeed He is, of all things, Seeing.
- Or who is it that could be an army for you to aid you other than the Most Merciful? The disbelievers are not but in delusion.
- Or who is it that could provide for you if He withheld His provision? But they have persisted in insolence and aversion.
- Then is one who walks fallen on his face better guided or walks erect on a straight path?
- Say, ‘It is He who has produced you and made for you hearing and vision and hearts; little are you grateful.’
- Say, ‘It is He who has multiplied you throughout the earth, and to Him, you will be gathered.’
- And they say, ‘When is this promise if you should be truthful?’
- Say, ‘The knowledge is only with Allah, and I am only a clear warner.’
- But when they see it approaching, the faces of those who disbelieve will be distressed, and it will be said, ‘This is that for which you used to call.’
- Say, ‘Have you considered: if Allah should destroy me and those with me or have mercy upon us, who can protect the disbelievers from a painful punishment?’
- Say, ‘He is the Most Merciful; we have believed in Him, and upon Him, we have relied. And you will [come to] know who it is that is in clear error.'” (Surah Al-Mulk, Quran 67:1-29)
- Say: See ye?- If your stream is some morning lost (in the underground earth), who then can supply you with clear-flowing water?
Surah Mulk Read Online In Roman Text
Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim
- Tabarakallazi biyadihil mulk, wa huwa ‘ala kulli shay’in qadir
- Allazi khalaqal mawta wal hayata liyabluwakum ayyukum ahsanu amala, wa huwal ‘azizul ghafoor
- Allazi khalaqa sab’a samawatin tibaka, ma tara fi khalqir Rahmani min tafawut. Fruj’i ila basari karatain, hal tara min futur
- Summa ruj’i karatain, yakadu khashi’a, wa huwa khassirun man yumsiha
- Walaqad zayyannas sama’a addunya bi masabiha, wa ja’alnaa rujumal lishayatini, wa a’tadna lahum ‘azaabal sa’ir
- Wa lillazi na kafaru bi Rabbihim ‘azaabu jahannama, wa bi’sal masir
- Idha ulqufiha sami’ou laha shaheeqaw wa hiya tafoor
- Takadu tamayyazu min al ghadabi, kulama ulqia fiha fawjun sa’alahum khasirun
- Qaloo balaa qad janaa naa nadheerun, fa kadhabnaa wa qulnaa maa naz zala Allahu min shay’in in antum illa fee dalalim mubeen
- Wa qaloo law kunna nasma’u aw na’qilu ma kunna fee ashaabis sa’eer
- Fa’a’tarafuu bithambihim fasuhqal lishaabis sa’eer
- Inna allazina yakhshauna Rabbahum bil ghaibi lahum maghfiratun wa ajrun kabeer
- Wa asirru qaulakum aw ijharu bihi, innahu ‘aleemun bithatis sudur
- Alaa ya’lamu man khalaq, wa huwal latiful khabeer
- Huwa allazi ja’alalakumul arda dhaloolan, famshoo fe manakibiha wa kulu min rizqihi, wa ilayhi al nushur
- A’amintum man fis samaa’i anyakhsifa bikumul arda, fa idha hiya tamoor
- Am a’mintum man fis samaa’i anyursila ‘alaykum hasiba, fasata’lamoon kayfa nazeer
- Wa laqad kazzaballazina min qablihim, fa kayfa kana nakeer
- Awalam yaraw ila tairi fa’uqahum saffihaat, wa yaqbidna ma yumsikuhunna illar Rahman, innahu bikulli shay’in baseer
- Amman hadal lazee huwa jundul lakum yansurukum min doonir Rahman, inilkafiroona illa fee ghuroor
- Amman hadal lazee yarzukukum in amsaka rizqah, bal ladu fi’ootin wa nufur
- Afaman yamshee mukibban ‘ala wajihih, ahda amman yamshee sawiyyan ‘ala siratin mustaqeem
- Qul huwa allazi ansha’akum, wa ja’alalakumu sam’a wal absara wal af’ida qalila ma tashkurun
- Qul huwa allazi zara akum fil ardi, wa ilayhi tuhsharun
- Wa yaqooluna mata haadhal wa’adu in kuntum sadiqeen
- Qul innama al ilmu ‘indallahi wa innama ana nadheerun mubeen
- Fa lamma ra’awhu zulfatan seey’atu wujuhillazina kafaru wa qeela haaza allazee kuntum bihi tad’uun
- Qul araaytum in akhazaniyyal laahu wa man ma’aya, aw rahimana faman yuji’rul kafireena min ‘azaabin aleem
- Qul huwal Rahmanu amanna bihi wa ‘alayhi tawakkalna, fasata’lamoon man huwa fee dalalim mubeen
- Qul ara’aytum in asbaha maaa’ukum ghawran famai ya’teekum bimaaa’im ma’een
Memorizing Surah al Mulk
Memorizing Surah Al-Mulk can be a rewarding and beneficial endeavor. Here are some tips to help you with memorization:
- Understand the meaning: Before memorizing the Surah, familiarize yourself with each verse’s translation and overall message. Understanding the meaning will help you connect with the verses and aid in retention.
- Recite with Tajweed: Pay attention to proper pronunciation and apply the rules of Tajweed while reciting. This will ensure accurate recitation and improve your connection with the words.
- Start with smaller sections: Break the Surah into smaller sections or verses and memorize them individually. Master each section before moving on to the next. Repeat the verses multiple times until you can recite them fluently.
- Listen to recitations: Listen to recitations of Surah Al-Mulk from reputable reciters. Hearing the recited verses will help reinforce your memorization and improve your recitation.
- Repeat and revise: Regularly revise the verses you have memorized. Consistent repetition will help reinforce your memory and prevent forgetting.
- Seek guidance: If possible, seek guidance from a knowledgeable teacher or mentor who can assist you in memorizing the Surah and correcting any mistakes in your recitation.
- Consistency is key: Allocate a specific time each day for memorization and be consistent in your practice. Even a few minutes of focused memorization daily can yield significant progress over time.
Always remember that the process of memorization requires patience, dedication, and perseverance. May Allah bless your efforts and make it easy for you to memorize Surah Mulk Read Online.
Advantages Of Reading Surah al Mulk
Surah Al-Mulk, also known as “The Sovereignty,” holds numerous advantages and benefits for those who recite, reflect upon, and implement its teachings. Some of the advantages of Surah Al-Mulk include:
- Protection from the punishment of the grave: It is reported in a hadith that Surah Al-Mulk intercedes for its reciter until it protects them from the punishment of the grave.
- Intercession on the Day of Judgment: Surah Al-Mulk will intercede on behalf of the one who recites it regularly, seeking forgiveness and mercy for them on the Day of Judgment.
- Illumination of the grave: Recitation of Surah Al-Mulk can illuminate the darkness of the grave and provide comfort and tranquility to the believer.
- Remembrance of the sovereignty of Allah: Surah Al-Mulk reminds us of the absolute sovereignty and power of Allah over all creation. It reinforces our faith and strengthens our connection with Allah.
- Reflection on the signs of creation: Surah Al-Mulk encourages us to reflect upon the signs of creation and ponder over the wonders of the universe. This reflection increases our awe and gratitude towards Allah.
- Protection from fear and anxiety: Reciting Surah Al-Mulk can help alleviate fear and anxiety, as it reminds us of the ultimate control and power of Allah over all matters.
- Spiritual and emotional upliftment: The recitation of Surah Al-Mulk can have a calming and soothing effect on the heart and mind. It brings about spiritual serenity and emotional well-being.
- Increased reward and blessings: The recitation of Surah Al-Mulk carries immense reward and blessings from Allah. It is encouraged to recite it regularly to earn these rewards and draw closer to Allah.
Reading Surah al Mulk Before Going To Sleep
There is a hadith (narration) regarding the recitation of Surah Al-Mulk before going to sleep. The hadith is reported by Abdullah bin Mas’ud (may Allah be pleased with him): “Whoever recites Surah al-Mulk every night, Allah will prevent the punishment of the grave by this Surah”. According to another tradition, when a person reads Surah Al-Mulk before going to sleep, an angel comes down to protect him because he cannot protect himself because of sleep. Therefore, Muslims must bring the recitation of Sura Mulk explanations and lessons into their routine, and for that, they must memorize the Surah so that they can recite the Surah at ease when needed.
Thanks for Reading Surah Mulk Online & Downloading PDF. Keep visiting our website for more surah.