Assalam-o-Alikum! I hope you are having a good day today. In this blog, You will Read Surah Jinn With Urdu Translation & also Listen to Audio. So, Stick with us and have a good experience by Reading Surah Jinn With Urdu Translation and much more information about it.
Table of Contents
Surah Al-Jinn, the 72nd chapter of the Quran, occupies a unique place in the Holy Book. It has 28 verses and is named after the Jinn, whom Allah created from smokeless fire. The Surah addresses both the Jinn and humanity, revealing profound insights into the unseen world and the divine guidance given to both.
Surah Jinn With Urdu Translation
Surah Jinn Translation In English
English translation of Surah Al-Jinn (Chapter 72) from the Quran:
In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.
1. Say, [O Muhammad], “It has been revealed to me that a group of the jinn listened and said, ‘Indeed, we have heard an amazing Quran.
2. It guides us to the right course, and we believe in it. And we will never associate with our Lord anyone.
3. And [it teaches] that exalted is the nobleness of our Lord; He has not taken a wife or a son.
4. And that our foolish one has been saying about Allah an excessive transgression.
5. And we had thought that mankind and the jinn would never speak about Allah a lie.
6. And there were men from mankind who sought refuge in men from the jinn, so they [only] increased them in burden.
7. And they had thought, as you thought, that Allah would never send anyone [as a messenger].
8. And we have sought [to reach] the heaven but found it filled with powerful guards and burning flames.
9. And we used to sit therein in positions for hearing, but whoever listens now will find a burning flame lying in wait for him.
10. And we do not know [therefore] whether evil is intended for those on earth or whether their Lord intends for them a right course.
11. And among us are the righteous, and among us are [others] not so; we were [of] divided ways.
12. And we have become certain that we will never cause failure to Allah upon earth, nor can we escape Him by flight.
13. And when we heard the guidance, we believed in it. And whoever believes in his Lord will not fear deprivation or burden.
14. And among us are Muslims [in submission to Allah], and among us are the unjust. And whoever has become Muslim [those have sought the right course].
15. But as for the unjust, they will be, for Hell, firewood.'”
This translation is a basic interpretation, and for a more in-depth understanding, consulting Tafsir (exegesis) or seeking guidance from knowledgeable scholars is recommended. You can also Read Surah Jinn With Urdu Translation.
Listen Surah Jinn Audio
Download Surah Jinn Audio MP3
Surah Jinn PDF Download
Key Theme & Message In Surah AL-Jinn
- Jinn’s Reaction to the Quran: The Surah begins by announcing that a group of Jinn listened to the Quran and thought it amazing. The Jinn profess their faith in the Quran’s direction, acknowledging its power to lead to righteousness.
- Monotheism and Divine Attributes: The Surah highlights the Jinn’s monotheistic views, acknowledging Allah’s majesty and oneness. It emphasizes that Allah is lofty and devoid of any human-like characteristics, such as having a spouse or children.
- Rejection of Falsehood: The Surah describes a foolish Jinn member who used to make false remarks regarding Allah. It emphasizes the significance of discernment and the rejection of unsubstantiated claims concerning the divine.
- Human-Jinn Relations: The Surah tells how in the past, humanity would seek refuge with Jinn in the hope of receiving assistance. However, the Surah adds that such connections simply harmed humans and provided no genuine advantages.
- Heaven’s Inaccessibility: The Surah discusses the Jinn’s attempt to listen in on the angels’ conversations in the heavens. They were met, however, with guards and flames, indicating that the divine realm was inaccessible.
- Prophetic Message and Free Will: The Surah relates to some humans and Jinn rejecting Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). It emphasizes the repercussions of unbelief while affirming the freedom afforded to both communities to pursue their own path.
- Believers among Jinn and people: The Surah acknowledges that there are believers and those who stray from the correct path among both Jinn and the people. It underlines that the upright among them sought and received advice.
- The Surah finishes by proclaiming that those who believe will not fear deprivation or burden, whereas the unjust will become the fuel for Hellfire.
Surah Al-Jinn serves as a reminder of the unseen world, the importance of monotheism, and the consequences of faith and disbelief through its story and instruction. It promotes contemplation of the divine message and the decision that each individual, human or Jinn, has in accepting or rejecting the truth.
Benefits Of Reading Surah AL-Jinn
While the Quran as a whole is thought to provide tremendous spiritual and psychological advantages, certain chapters, such as Surah Al-Jinn, are thought to provide special virtues and blessings. Here are some of the potential benefits of reading Surah Al-Jinn:
- Jinn and Evil Force Protection: Some think that reciting Surah Al-Jinn will protect them from bad spirits, including malignant Jinn. Seeking refuge in Allah through this Surah is seen to be a way of protecting oneself from unseen powers.
- Better Understanding of Jinn: Surah Al-Jinn elucidates the nature and actions of Jinn. Reading and pondering on its passages will help you better understand the creatures mentioned in Islamic tradition.
- Recognition of Allah’s Oneness: The Surah highlights Allah’s oneness and His glorious characteristics. It reinforces belief in God’s uniqueness and acts as a reminder of His power over all creation.
- Spiritual Healing: Surah Al-Jinn, like other chapters of the Quran, is thought to have spiritual healing abilities. Reciting it with sincerity and faith may promote spiritual well-being and peace.
- Seeking Advice: The Surah emphasizes the significance of divine guidance and the role of messengers in disseminating it. Reading this Surah might be interpreted as seeking Allah’s assistance in managing life’s problems.
- Strengthening Faith: Reading Surah Al-Jinn verses can help strengthen one’s faith and connection with Allah. Recognizing His dominance and accepting His counsel are essential elements that might help one’s iman (faith).
- Guidance Dua: The Jinn declare in the Surah that they have faith in the guidance of the Quran. It might be read as a personal request for instruction and righteousness under Allah’s commandments.
- Protection While Traveling: Some traditions hold that reciting Surah Al-Jinn before embarking on a journey can serve as a manner of asking for Allah’s protection from potential perils.
It is crucial to highlight that while some Muslims believe in these benefits, interpretations vary across scholars and individuals. The main reason for reciting any part of the Quran should be to seek Allah’s pleasure, guidance, and protection. Consultation with qualified scholars is also usually encouraged for a deeper understanding.
Thanks for reading Surah Jinn With Urdu Translation. I hope you will find Surah Jinn With Urdu Translation very useful and get a lot of information from our blog. Surah Jinn With Urdu Translation helps us to know about the relationship between Jinn & humans. Surah Jinn With Urdu Translation is for our Urdu-speaking members. Please remember me in you prayers too.