Assalam-o-Alikum! I hope you guys are fine & doing well. In this Blog, you will get Surah Al Kafirun Translation in Urdu, English & Hindi too.
The 109th chapter (Surah) of the Quran is called Surah Al Kafirun. This brief chapter, including six verses, is included in the Quran’s 30th Juz (section). The translation of the title “Al-Kafirun” is “The Disbelievers” or “Those who Reject Faith.”
Table of Contents
This Surah was revealed at Makkah and is very important because it emphasizes the rejection of polytheism and the unwavering nature of Islamic monotheism (Tawhid). It is an unambiguous statement of the irreconcilable distinctions between the polytheistic practices of the disbelievers and the Muslim religious system.
Surah Al Kafirun In Arabic
بِسْمِ اللّٰهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
1. قُلْ يَا أَيُّهَا الْكَافِرُونَ
2. لَا أَعْبُدُ مَا تَعْبُدُونَ
3. وَلَا أَنتُمْ عَابِدُونَ مَا أَعْبُدُ
4. وَلَا أَنَا عَابِدٌ مَّا عَبَدتُّمْ
5. وَلَا أَنتُمْ عَابِدُونَ مَا أَعْبُدُ
6. لَكُمْ دِينُكُمْ وَلِيَ دِينِ
Surah Al Kafirun Transliteration
1. Qul yaa ayyuha alkafiroon,
2. Laa a’budu ma ta’buduun,
3. Wa laa antum ‘aabiduuna ma a’bud,
4. Wa laa ana ‘aabidun maa ‘abadtum,
5. Wa laa antum ‘aabiduuna ma a’bud,
6. Lakum deenukum waliya deen.
Surah Al Kafirun Translation In English
1. Say, “O disbelievers,
2. I do not worship what you worship.
3. Nor are you worshippers of what I worship.
4. Nor will I be a worshipper of what you worship.
5. Nor will you be worshippers of what I worship.
- Ayatul Kursi In Hindi, Urdu, Bangla, Arabic – English Translation
- Surah Al Falaq With Urdu Translation
- Surah Quraish With Urdu Translation
Surah Al Kafirun Translation In Urdu
Surah Al Kafirun PDF Download
Surah Al Kafirun Audio Download
Surah Al Kafirun In Urdu Hindi
बिस्मिल्लाहिर रह्मानिर रहीम
1. कहो, हे काफिरों!
2. मैं तुम्हारे वही रब हूँ जिस रब की तुम बंदगी करते हो।
3. और मैं वही रब हूँ जिस रब की तुम बंदगी नहीं करते।
4. और मैं वही रब हूँ जिस रब की तुम बंदगी करते हो।
5. और न मैं वही रब हूँ जिस रब की तुम बंदगी नहीं करते।
6. तुम्हारा धर्म तुम्हारा ही धर्म है और मेरा धर्म मेरा ही धर्म है।
Follow Us On Pinterest
Principal Ideas and Context
Declaration of Dissociation:
The Surah begins with a directive to the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) to declare his disassociation from the disbelievers’ ideas and behaviors.
The fundamental focus of Surah Al-Kafirun is the rejection of polytheism and a clear affirmation of Islam’s monotheistic beliefs. The chapter underlines that Muslims will not betray their faith by embracing or accepting disbelievers’ notions.
Freedom of Religion:
The Surah recognizes the presence of various belief systems and underlines the notion of religious freedom. Disbelievers are told they are allowed to practice their religion, just as Muslims are committed to their monotheistic faith.
A Clear Standpoint:
Surah Al-Kafirun conveys a clear and unmistakable message to the disbelievers, reminding them that their rejection of Islamic monotheism will not impact the Muslims’ constancy in their religion.
The Surah emphasizes the significance of unshakable dedication to the belief in Allah’s oneness (Tawhid) and rejection of any kind of associating partners with Him through its brief verses.
Surah Al-Kafirun is frequently repeated in daily prayers and is extremely important in communicating the essential ideas of Islamic theology. Its brief duration makes it easy to remember, and its message stays relevant, emphasizing the essential concepts of Islamic monotheism and religious pluralism acceptance.
Thanks for visiting our blog on Surah Al Kafirun Translation (Urdu, English & Hindi). I hope you will read Surah Al Kafirun Translation In Urdu, English & Hindi to seek guidance in your daily routine.